- Student Appointment Form (GRA, GAA, URA, UAA, TA)*
- *Please note that UBC requires direct deposit as a condition of employment. If you do not have direct deposit set up, complete the direct deposit authorization form and submit it along with your Student Appointment Form.
- Student Application Form for International Placement
- Student Application Form for Conference Funds
- Student Application Form for CASWE Conference Funds
- Application Form for Community Care Research Fund (for graduate students)
- Student Application Form for E. Backman Global Learning Fund
- Established with a generous lead gift from the estate of Elizabeth Backman (BA ’45, BSW ’46) and other sources, funds are made available to students in the School of Social Work for international research, conferences, travel, exchange, and other priority needs as determined by the Director of the School of Social Work.
- Student Application Form for R. Splane Global Learning Fund
- With the generous donation from the late Professor Richard Splane, our School has set up a R. Splane Global Learning Fund to support our students up to $1,000 to engage in international learning opportunities including conference presentations, research, field placement, and exchange. As an emeritus professor of our School, Dr. Splane had always been a great supporter to our School. His passion and commitment of social policy, international social development and social work education have deeply embedded in our School history and vision. This Learning Fund is one of the five initiatives funded by his generous donation.