There are a number of course offerings at the undergraduate level in which we encourage students to enrol as electives. Students are drawn from social work, nursing, speech and language pathology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, medicine, and pharmaceutical studies. The focus of the courses is interprofessional practice.
- SPPH 300 – Working in International Health
- SPPH 406 – Aging from an Interdisciplinary Perspective
- SPPH 410 – Designing Health Interventions
- SPPH 411 – Violence Across the Lifespan
- SOWK 451 – Health Care Team Development
- SOWK 453 – Disability and Justice
Please check this page for more details.